Paris, France – July 3, 2018 – After a successful Season 1, NUMA is proud to announce the launch of CityMakers Season 2. CityMakers is an Open Innovation program reinventing urban mobility.
The initiative enables public-private partnerships to work towards resolving the key challenges of urban mobility with the support of our partners: Europcar Mobility Group, Groupe Renault, MAIF, Nissan, RCI Bank and Services (involving its startups Karhoo, Marcel and Yuso), Shell and the City of Paris.
The partners identified six challenges to be addressed during Season 2:
- – How might we encourage Parisians to feel comfortable using alternative transportation options to public transit and individual cars on a daily basis? With MAIF, Europcar Mobility Group, RCI Bank and Services, the City of Paris
- – How might we improve mobility policy based on the analysis of vehicle traffic in the city? With Karhoo, the City of Paris, Europcar Mobility Group, Shell
- – How might we guarantee access to electronic car charging stations? With Yuso, the City of Paris
- – How might we rate the value of dynamic charging as an alternative to charging points? With Renault, Shell
- – How can we provide a smooth charging experience so that VTC drivers can better optimize their daily work? With Marcel, Renault, Shell, Europcar Mobility Group
- – How might we help public transit users in poorly served areas optimise their everyday home/office journeys with an on-demand service? With Shell
To read the full press release, click here.