YOKOHAMA, Japan – Nissan will return to CES in 2019 with a display that demonstrates the future of driving and the electrifying potential of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the company’s vision for moving people to a better world.
Nissan’s CES display (6906), North Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center will focus on Nissan Intelligent Mobility and includes:
- – A new technology platform to “See the Invisible,” creating an entirely new driving experience through connected worlds
- – The U.S. debut of the all-new, twin electric motor, all-wheel drive Nissan LEAF NISMO RC racing machine
- – Nissan Energy demonstrations, including solutions that create a fully integrated electric vehicle ecosystem.
- – A display of the IMx KURO concept crossover electric vehicle
- – New vehicle introduction, displays and EV cafe
To read the full press release, click here.