– Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is the main sponsor of the Women’s Forum 2017 Global Meeting, the world’s leading conference for women on major social and economic issues, reflecting the Alliance’s commitment to diversity.
– The Alliance, global leader in electric vehicles with over 500,000 EV units sold worldwide, will provide a fleet of electric vehicles to transport delegates for the forum
– Four Alliance executives will address the Global Meeting on diversity in the automotive industry, artificial intelligence, electric vehicles, connectivity and mobility services
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, the world’s largest automotive manufacturer and global leader in electric vehicles, today announces it is continuing its sponsorship of the Women’s Forum Global Meeting, the world’s leading platform featuring women’s voices on major social and economic issues. The Global Meeting of the Women’s Forum takes place in Paris on 5th & 6th October 2017, attended by more than 2,000 delegates at high-level plenaries and discussions.
Alliance Chairman and CEO Carlos Ghosn said: “The Alliance renewed its partnership with the Women’s Forum. Fostering a diverse, multicultural workforce is key for a company to deliver its best results, and has always been a priority for the Alliance. We are fully engaged to continue promoting women advancement because it makes sense to our business.”
During the Global Meeting, the Alliance, which recently reached the historic milestone of aggregate sales of 500,000 electric vehicles worldwide, will provide a fleet of 30 electric vehicles for delegate-shuttles between key venues, including Renault ZOE and Nissan LEAF.
Additionally, four senior executives from across the Alliance will participate in the forum:
– Véronique Sarlat-Depotte, Purchasing Alliance Global EVP and Chairman & Managing Director of RNPO
– Melissa Cefkin, Nissan Principal Scientist, Design Anthropologist
– Béatrice Foucher, Renault VP Talent Management
– Bruno Simon, Alliance Global Director Connected Vehicles and Mobility Services
Bruno Simon and Melissa Cefkin will share their expertise on connectivity and artificial intelligence. Béatrice Foucher will discuss her experience of working across borders and cultures and managing multi-generational teams in the automotive industry. Véronique Sarlat-Depotte will be a jury on a plenary debate on diversity programs.
Groupe Renault, Nissan Motor and Mitsubishi Motors represent the world’s largest automotive alliance. It is the longest-lasting and most productive cross-cultural partnership in the auto industry. Together, the partners sold close to 10 million vehicles in nearly 200 countries in 2016. The member companies are focused on collaboration and maximizing synergies to boost competitiveness. They have strategic collaborations with other automotive groups, including Germany’s Daimler and China’s Dongfeng. This strategic alliance is the industry leader in zero-emission vehicles and is developing the latest advanced technologies, with plans to offer autonomous drive, connectivity features and services on a wide range of affordable vehicles.
RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI SELLS 10.6 MILLION VEHICLES IN 2017
Combined sales by Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors rise 6.5% to 10,608,366 units in 2017 – one in nine passenger cars and light commercial vehicles sold worldwide Zero-emission leadership maintained with cumulative sales of 540,623 electric vehicles since 2010 PARIS/YOKOHAMA/TOKYO (January 30, 2018) – Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, the world’s leading automotive Alliance, today announced that its member …Read more
RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI LAUNCHES A VENTURE CAPITAL FUND TO INVEST UP TO $1 BILLION OVER FIVE YEARS
PRESS RELEASE – Las Vegas, January 9, 2018 RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI LAUNCHES A VENTURE CAPITAL FUND TO INVEST UP TO $1 BILLION OVER FIVE YEARS ALLIANCE VENTURES TO PRIORITIZE NEXT-GENERATION MOBILITY WITH $200 MILLION YEAR-ONE FUNDING New entity to act as main interface for start-ups, investors and the venture capital ecosystem Fund prioritizes open innovation in new …Read more